Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So thats what boys are good for !

Today I finally bought new razor blades. I've been needing new ones for about three weeks now, the soft-geanti-irritation strip is all worn off, and its getting dull. So, yesterday I figured if I threw away the one I was using, it would finalyl force me to buy more. I forgot, and this morning I needed to shave. So, sadly, I dug in the garbage, took the old razor blade and cleaned it with boiling water, to sanitise, and used it one final time.

I remembered to get more today after school. I went to London Drugs and bought a pack of 8 and was happy. Upon returning to Sidney, I realised I had bought the wrong kind and that they didn't even fit my razor, CRAP ! There is no London Drugs anywhere near where I live. not only that, but I didn't get my receipt. I was screwed. So, in desperation, I went to the nearest drug store, Pharmasave, and went to buy another package. Low and behold, a guy that I went on a date with was working. Thank the gods ! He's totally cute, but not out of the closet fully, so its kinda annoying. In any case, when I told him that I had bought this package a couple days ago from them (white lie) and that I had no receipt and no proof, he stopped what he was doing with a ladder to help me. He got down, walked me over to the tills, opened up one just for me, so I skipped a line of about 5 people at the only one open. He rang me in the ones I needed and they turned out to be on sale for cheaper, he gave me the sale price, and refunded my credit card the difference. He was such a huge sweetheart, we chatted for a bit, as he completely ignored the other customers in line, and made sure to convince me to take my receipt this time. I even caught him checking my ass out as I left, hehe.

I will most definately give him a call later, and a second date if he wants to, which I'm sure he does. It most certainly pays to know boys, it turns out they are good for something !

3 comments:

Steph said...

you spaz

Matt™ said...

why am I a spaz ?

Steph said...

Because of your love/hate relationship with the male gender.