Friday, June 09, 2006

New Boy !

OK, scratch the last post, I'm over him (it turns out he is a bus driver, and is broke, I'm such a bitch!).

The new one is my future husband !

He is the CUTEST, 23, gorgeous dark features, smart, laid back, and an ex Starbucks employee ! He was fired cause he was 2 hours late for an open three times, haha. He rocks ! (now he works at the front desk of a hotel)

We just talked for 2 hours about our signs, and our passions and loves. He is Scorpio and firey and passionate like me, Aries. Our signs, according to the internet, mean we will either have a perfect long-lasting relationship, or will have passionate sex and then fall apart. Since we are such fiery personalities, we can either feed off each other or explode and die. haha !

He is also a Hilarious drunk, its awesome, he is the opposite drunk that I am. While I am the most easy going person when I am drunk, he gets loud and rambunctious. He gets bossy and funny, I will do anything when I am drunk. Hrm, This may not be the best fit actually on second thought, lol. I am soo enamoured with him, he is cute and lived in Montreal so he can speak some french. He smokes, and I'm sorry, but I find smoking hot. I know its dumb, but I think its gorgeous, plus EVERYONE there smokes. Europe is like that too.

OH, he is 23 and has had 44 cars, no joke. He loves cars, and half of them were Hondas :D I love hondas. He even had the same car as what I currently drive. hehe, I'm sorry, but driving a hot car totally has bonus points.

I'm SOO excited for tommorrow, I'm getting my hair cut in 6.5 hours and then I'm going out for coffee and brunch with him. I'm excited cause I will look fresh and hot. I want to reel this one in ! Then I'm off to class, he goes to work, then I go to work. Then we both are going out tommorrow night after our work ! hehe. I can't wait.

I think I might end up spending the night over at his place....

3 comments:

Bravecat said...

Is there a new post "I am over him" coming up, or does this one have a potential?

;-)

Unknown said...

LOL. maTT! Rolling ball of hormones that you are. Good Luck. But I have to admit that you are making this guy sound like I would hate him. with the 44 cars and all that.

Matt™ said...

yeah, he has been in 8 accidents in 5 years, lol. Only one was his fault tho !
I think that makes me feel better ...