Monday, December 05, 2005

Dammit

Well, I'm better today. My stomach hurts insanely, but I think thats just because I haven't eaten in like 30 hours. I woke up at 10am, and my final started at 9am, so clearly that isn't happening today. I feel soo stressed out, I can't believe I missed the final. I'll call my doctor today and see if she can write me a note. I've never had to do this before so I have no idea what to do. I still can't leave the house or the upstairs really, I'm really weak. Man, my stomach hurts. I'm also suppose to work at 5pm, so we'll see. I'll prolly call in sick right now to give them lots of time to find someone else. Worst time ever to get sick.

2 comments:

Matt™ said...

lol, yes, it's all Caroline's fault! I'll link your weblog right away, even tho im on my deathbed :P

Steph said...

This just goes to show.... Tara give empty threats. I mean, she said one more time and she'd stop reading right? What a liar. Me thinks you made another sick entry to be rid of her... eh? Thought that would work did you? Thought you could be rid of Tara? THINK AGAIN!

P.S. I had fun today, glad you're feeling better.