Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fucking eBay !

Ok. So the seller emailed me yesterday (see previous post), which is annoyingly last-minute and very tardy on her part, to inform me that the second mailing did not go thro. therefore, She refunded my credit card on assumption I no longer want the items in question. This means that Steph, Tara and my Aunt all don't get they're much overdue Xmas presents.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !

I'm going shopping tommorrow and making it up to all of them by increasing my budget of $60 for all three to $120. I also sent an adjective-heavy email back to said seller. I may actually make her cry when she reads it. Mind you, she is a stupid American, and may not understand my complex and advanced language-sarcasm skills.

In completely unrelated news, I may be buying a new or semi-new car soon. I can't decided if I'm moving out or buying a car, so I'm going to go car shopping a lot to try and figure out exactly how much a car will cost. Then I can make a sound cost-benefit analysis. Linda's (a coworker) husband is apparently a used car salesman, so he is coming with me on New Year's Eve and we are going to strike some bargains. There is a 2004 Honda Civic two-door that I really want. I also want a 2003 black Volkswagen GTI, but it's standard. I'm really not in the mood to learn standard. Also, Volkswagens are expensive to maintain, my uncle has warned me. I'm all about inexpensive and reliable efficiency. Honda seems good for that.

I love how my posts start on one topic and end on another.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Will you tell me what you were odering now?

Steph said...

also... ordering

Matt™ said...

yes, it's called a Little Miss Swiss Army Knife. It's got a nail file, perfume bottle, hair thing, scissors, needle, and lots of useful things. But clearly more feminine in nature than a normal Swiss Army Knife. I'm soo sad it didn't work out.

Steph said...

aw, that's ok

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ