Friday, December 09, 2005

Missing you.



Dear Alcohol,

I know we've had our fights in the past, especially when I puked you up, but I think that we need to remember the happy memories. Like waking up laying on our backs in Eva's driveway at noon, not knowing how or why we were there. Or, when we dry-humped two guys in one night, and then took both back to hotel room afterwards. Good times. Anyways, this letter is to appoligise for how long it's been since I've seen you. I'm just getting over a horrid flu or else I wouldn't have cancelled our date tonight, but do not fear, I will see you on Sunday. Then we can go out with Tomas, Dan, Steph, Delyth, Tara and others and have another good time. It's been way too long that I"ve been sober. I promise to never spend this much time away from you ever again. Life is too real without you.

Loving and missing you,
-Matt

2 comments:

Steph said...

Want to hear the funniest thing ever? The "Google Ads" on your blog page are: Feel Full, Stomach Acid, Stomach Gas, and Stomach Ulcers. Hee hee.

Matt™ said...

Tomas, you're opinions are, as always, incorrect. I was "creatively" spelling promise, AND yes Steph I think the google ad things are the funniest thing ever. Alcohol ROCKS !