Thursday, December 01, 2005

P is for Pills



After spending the last few days completely depressed because of my face acne issues, I've finally decided to stop being such a pansy and do something. Solution = Accutane ! I've been avoiding it, since the side-effects are freaking scary: liver disease, bowel disorders, loss of hearing, depression, etc, but those are the rare ones. I think it's expensive too, but I dont't care frankly. I realised that the only reason I'm unhappy with my looks is the permanent ance under my skin, and its like red bubbles that are under the surface, they never actually break out, but just stay there and make my face sore. According to my doctor I could have scarring when I'm older too, hot eh ? gawd.

Anywho, so harsh drugs it is. Wee!

I feel really ugly today, but hopefully that will end soon. The only worry I have is the depression side effects of Accutane, but I'm sure that won't happen to me. I have to finish an assignment for tommorrow and I have a manager's meeting at work. hrmm, I should prolly do some laundry.

1 comment:

Matt™ said...

Tried a herbal medicine that I cannot pronouce, let alone spell. It was a green powder, tasted bad, and was expensive. It did help a bit, but not that much. I agree, and normally I'm very anti-western pill-popping ways, but I'm kinda fed up with my skin !