Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Food and Finals


Hrm. I ate a banana this morning, and my stomach feels relatively normal. I have an Econ 204 final tommorrow morning. I am just soo enthusiastic about it, NOT. I have to study today, though I think I understand the material fairly well. I started reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when I was sick and now I'm about two-thirds done, yay me !

I miss Tomas. A side-effect of being sick was that I realised who I really missed spending time with. Steph was over for like eight hours yesterday, and she made me feel soo much better. We laughed a lot while eating soup, and played on the Nintendo Gamecube with my bro. Steph would be a great roomie, except we laugh so much when we're together I don't know if my stomach could handle the strain. I kinda miss work too, it's weird but I think I'll be be glad to work tommorrow after my exam, assuming I feel ok.

Argh, I have to study now. If I'm productive today I'm going to reward myself by watching Star Trek Voyager at 3pm... yes steph and Tara, I know I'm a dork.

1 comment:

Steph said...

We already know you're a dork, you don't have to tell us