Saturday, December 03, 2005

Send Help !

I'm surrounded by children. I've successfully barrackaded myself in my room. I can't hole them off for long, the Nintendo Gamecube is in here. I tried calling Steph to help ease my mental pressures, but I had to go and have pizza with them all. My mom then abandoned me to go work on her computer for a bit, leaving me along with three 8 year-olds at a table. Have you ever listened to the discussions 8 year-olds have ??? its torture ! Misses blah blah isn't as good as Mr. blah, omg shelley's mom lets her watch tv till 9pm, blah, blah. HELP ME ! it's almost as bad as teenagers. I then have to be in a vehicle full of them for 30 mins when we drive to go see Harry Potter. Oh no, there is only 34 mins left on my computers battery. They control the room in which the recharger lies. It's only a matter of time before they win. They are comming. I can hear them finishing eating, and the running at the stairs. It's the gamecube they want. I hear the laughter and screaming, they can smell my fear. I've left candy outside but that only buys me precious few minutes. Battery is at 31 mins. They will get in before its dead. I never thought it would end like this.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Matthew, if I don't see or hear for you in the next 48 hours I'll send for help. Otherwise, you're on your own.