Friday, December 23, 2005

eBay madness

Ok, so I bought my secret santa at work a present on eBay. I purchased it (won the bid) about two weeks ago, so I figured it would be here by now, wrong ! The seller sent me an email two days ago that she had tried to mail tha package to me, but that it had been sent back to her and she did not know why. She said she never ships outside the USA, but its ok because for some reason eBay still let me bid.

I told her to just refund my mastercard yesterday, I'll get my secret santa another present.

Well, she had already sent it a second time. So either my secret santa will get they're present in like a week (Dec 30) or I'll have to run to a store and buy a last-minute present, WHICH I HATE.

Yay for eBay. I'm never shopping for presents online again !

No comments: