Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Y.A.D.E. Begins

I have decided to form a group of Youth Against Death by Elderly (YADE). This was further sparked by another incident I had later yesterday. I was going to parallel park along the main street of this geriatric town. The car behind me had decided to park at a 45 degree angle from the curb, putting half of it in the lane of traffic and the other half in the spot before it. Effectively taking up two spots. Well, in these situations I always wish I can talk to the stupid drivers, who are inconsiderate and foolish. Well, as luck would have it, just as I'm giving up parking near this behemouth, an old lady comes crawling out of a nearby store to this car. I pull into reverse and put my window right next to her as she gets into the car, conversation goes as follows:

"Excuse me."

"why... hello, umm, yes?"

"It would be great if you could learn how to park, thank you."

*insert contorted shocked face here*

I then proceded to drive away and get a much-needed coffee at Starbucks.

5 comments:

Steph said...

How about just P.A.D.S.A. People Against Death by Stupid Acts.

I am so thankful that you're not the leader of the universe. How boring would it be if everyone had matching umbrellas?

Matt™ said...

PADSA is too long. Stop posting about my secret plans for umbrella standardization ! I just think that a sea of different coloured umbrellas is upsetting. If they are all the same, it is soo perfectly wonderful .... I've said too much !

Steph said...

It's only one letter extra!

Answer me this: if everyone looked and acted the same would it upset you less? Maybe we should just illiminate everyone except you and then you can clone yourself and be ultimately bilissful!

Vote Steph for Leader of the Universe!

Matt™ said...

ok, Steph, I don't plan on being ELECTED Leader of the Universe. I plan on seizing power from the lying thieves who run this backwards world. If you take some of the spunk of urs and work with me, I promise not to execute you for your opinions against me. :D

Steph said...

you'll have to catch me before you execute me! *hides behind a tree*