Sunday, March 12, 2006

Aren't you suppose to rest on Sundays ?


Ok, so I decided a long tittle while ago that I needed to take every Sunday off from work. This worked well, as then I could concentrate on schoolwork and other stuff that never gets done during the week. I essentially bought myself some more catch-up time, cause I'm always just catching-up to what I'm suppose to be doing.

Well, today I realised that I never actually rest or relax on Sunday, except tonight when I will take 2 hours to myself and watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. In fact, Sundays have quickly become one of my busiest days of the week, right after Monday. I generally have school for about 8 hours on Monday, and then I go to work for 6 hours, so Mondays win.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all, it's just interesting to note that this has happened. For example, today, I need to apply for two Co-op postitions, email one of my instructors about something, start and complete an entire Calculus assignmnet, and drive 45 mins to school to complete a Statistical Economics assignment.

This being said, I'm also one of those people that hates being lazy or inefficient, so keeping constantly busy like this seems to be a sick way that I ensure I am always running at maximum efficiency. Anyways, I had better get going and make some coffee, mmmm coffee. I am soo totally addicted, but that's a whole other post.

P.S. That graph is of the basic first-year theory of Allocative Efficiency in Economics, seemed relevant.

3 comments:

Steph said...

There is something to be said for being lazy

Unknown said...

I am like you. I am never being Inefficient.... even when watching housewives and grey's, which is me "me" time.... I am folding laundry and looking through mail, or writing out checks to pay the bills. I JUST CAN'T STOP!

Bravecat said...

Hehe I am like you, too! :^)

And I love Desperate Housewives!