Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Study, meh I'll watch TV

hehe. So I'm watching Voyager right now. If anyone reading this knows the show, its the episode with the Krenem, the ones with the huge ship that changes the space-time continuum. It's such a good two-part episode, with soo many ethical arguments.

Anyways, so I have a Public Finance course tommorrow. Meh, It's not too hard of a course, I can prolly get a fairly good mark with what little studying I have done. I am going to study a bit more, and then get up at 6:45am, ARGH.

Work is getting weird. Tara, another supervisor, is prolly going to quit, leaving us even more short-staffed. It's all because of our stupid Assistant Manager, he is incompetent and foolish. It's unfortunate how one person can completely disrupt and destroy a group of functioning individuals. Anyways, so I might have a Co-op position this summer. I'm not getting my hopes up, so I'm not talking about it, but it might go through. The thing is, do I want it ?

2 comments:

Steph said...

you never seem to know what you want or need. Maybe you're a little out of touch with yourself. Maybe you need to practice a more practical way of thinking. i.e. pros and cons list. Everything is black and white if you write it down.

Matt™ said...

good idea. Your suggestion has been duly noted and accepted by management.