Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Perfect Balance


I am sooo amazingly, awesomely, fantabulously happy today. Today rocks. It feels like my life has come into a perfect equilibrium and balance has been reached.

It all started this morning with yoga, I'm getting much better at is, and I am really starting to enjoy it. Then, I came home and got an email that contained good news about my secret (see previous post). I was getting all depressed about the lack of postings for new jobs on the Co-op webpage, and then BAM today there are craploads. Two of which are with Ministries. One is with the Ministry of Advanced Education and is for an economic research position. HELLO ! It's the first posting for someone in only second year of Economics ! It's practically got my name written all over it. It's kinda humerous how the day after such a crummy day as yesterday could be so awesome and full of joy. Life rocks once again. I'm also on my fourth, yes (4th), cup of coffee, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm even studying Multivariable Calculus and the Simplex Method and I'm finding it kinda fun. Let my tell you something though, calling a method the "Simplex Method" sure makes it sound a hell of a lot easier than it actually is. I wonder if there is a group of people somewhere who market these names for mathematical methods to make them sounds easier or more fun than they actually are ? Ok, I've totally rambled now. But I honestly don't care :P

3 comments:

Bravecat said...

Mwaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :^)

Steph said...

I told you so :P

Unknown said...

I love the graphic. It's a perfect fit.

Glad things are going well now!