Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Woot


I got an interview !
I got an interview !

WEEEEEEEEEEE !

As you can prolly tell, I got an interview with one of the companies I applied for a Co-op position at. The company is West Corporation, and they are only about 10 min drive from my house, woot !

Anyways, the annoying thing is that they are my fall-back job, because I would much rather work with one of the Ministries, but alas, this would be acceptable. They are my first interview, and so I might have to accept a job offer from them before I even hear back from my other jobs, which is annoying. Damn timing! Anyways, it seems like a perfectly fine job, so I think I'll be fine, it's a good start. They have an "info" session that I have to go to tommorrow morning and then my interview is at 11:20am, which means I have to miss one class, and I'll be late for another one, but meh. It's just Stats and Calculus, whatever.

The point is, I might ACTUALLY have a Co-op position this summer, how fabulous !


UPDATE :

After the "info" session, I went to my interview and told them thank you, but I was not interested in the job, its not much better pay, and its a call centre. Ew.

3 comments:

ku E said...

good luck dude... ;)

Matt™ said...

Thanx

Bravecat said...

Woot woot! :)