Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I don't wanna talk about it.

I'm not feeling that great today, I'm overcome with negativity and strong self-loathing. Everything seems to be going wrong today, and in my life. I can't find anyone to cover a shift for me on my mom's birthday, I haven't gotten a single interview, and I just feel really down. It feels like not only today, but in general, my plans are falling apart. My plan for the summer was a Co-op position, that's not happening, there is time left, but why bother ? It's not like anyone has even wanted to interview me, let alone give me a job. I applied at a bank, also haven't heard from them. I feel overwhelmingly rejected, as though the support that I have always felt from the universe has been swept away. I've always believed that there is a guiding force, and to just trust. I feel as though that force has abandoned me. I can't stand school anymore, I should be studying for a midterm but I don't care, so I'm not. I kinda just wanna die.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Look at the big picture. Often when people are unimpressed with life it's because "life" is too small. Sometimes it helps to think years, months, or even just a week or a day ahead and think to yourself that things will change and how will what's happening now effect your life later. Because there is always more to life.

Life has a way of balancing itself out with a little help from you. Sometimes it not always balanced right away, so if it seems bad now it only means there are good things to come.

Sometimes it's jsut a matter of some positive thinking on a negitive sitution.

Cheer up buttercup!

Unknown said...

please don't die.

I like you just the way you are.

Bravecat said...

Reminds me how I was years ago - just the same, if not worse!

It all eventually works out. Listen to Steph more :)

Matt™ said...

Lol, yeah I'm a basketload better today. Thanx for the advice Steph, Dazed and QC. I think it was just a weird day yesterday, but I feel ready to go for it head first today. Woo !