Saturday, March 04, 2006

Much Better

I feel a million times better today. I feel like I could conquer the world today. So, I have been! I went out and got more Accutane, bought some awesome bagels and organic cream cheese for breakfast. I'm half-way done my math assignment, and I even emailed the professor because I think there is a mistake on it. She put two equations on the assignment that kinda make no sense. I'm going to work on my scholarship application now for a mental break. Today rocks !

I have also rediscovered my obsession with World War II propoganda posters, they just make you feel so gung-ho, I want one for my room.


I MUST stay in school, its important to my country !


...If she can do it, I sure can !


I MUST save my money this summer, and work even harder, people have given up much more than I have in their lives, I can totally do it !


NO MORE PROCRASTINATION, I must work hard NOW !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this propaganda was for a purpose. Now we are in Iraq, another American Vietnam.

Onanit

Matt™ said...

F.Y.I. It's World War II propoganda, not Vietnam.

Also, My country is was not part of the invasion of Iraq, but is only part of the UN peace force. So I disagree with the idea of "we" being used in that sentence.

Please work better on your facts.

Steph said...

what's "your" country? because you mentioned "your" country under the picture of the American flag so...

Steph said...

correction... OVER the picture of the American flag. But you get the point.

Bravecat said...

I agree with Steph. From this post its hard to say you're not American! So I can see where Onanite's coming from. Duh

jay lassiter said...

I wish the Blue states of america would become some huge southern canadian province.
Wouldn't that be something?