Friday, March 31, 2006

Defeated


I feel so very defeated, it's my word of the week. I never got a call from the position I had an interview for, despite the fact that they said I would know by the end of the week. I barely finished my stats assignment in time, and its not going to get a good mark. I am unprepared for the finals that are coming up, and I have no time to study. I feel stretched to the max, defeated, and ultimately a failure. I know it will pass, but it's overwhelming right now. I just don't even know where to begin to get back on track. I'm near the breaking point, and I don't know what to do.

3 comments:

Steph said...

You're in the final stretch, you just have to make it through finals and then you're done with school until September.

Take it one step at a time. Sometimes I helps to write things out and then pick your priorities. And don't forget to give yourself some relaxation time.

Matt™ said...

Thanx. I did some yoga this morning and I calmed myself with breathing excercises. I still feel overwhelmed, but it feels managable now. I feel better.

Steph said...

I was going to suggest yoga but I figured you'd do that anyways