Saturday, March 04, 2006

Silence

OMG, I've been soo busy the last couple of days, it's been rediculous.

I had the worst day in history at work today. I was yelled at by two customers, one of whom was a regular. They were both the meanest, nastiest people I've had to deal with in almost 4 years working in customer service. It was rediculous !

I'm applying for a scholarship tommorrow, well today technically since it's past midnight here. I need to go to bed and read my book and fall asleep. Also, tommorrow I am starting and completing (in the same day, hopefully :D) a huge Math 103 assignment. It's my last math class ever that I will have to take, but I have to get a really good mark in it. Also, I have to study for a midterm coming up in my public finance class. Gee golly gosh, I should get to bed, I'm soo excited about having a weekend off from work, to just go and work on school, weee ! I'm such a dork !

I think I will apply for another Co-op postition with the Ministry of the Environment, they have an opening for a research assistant. I am also considering applying to work at a company out here called West Corporation, they are worldwide, and are a call center. The one here deals mostly with Sprint and Singular cellular customers from the USA. I might be able to do a C-op position with them, I'm totally overqualified for the work, but it pays well. I could also just tell them I'm taking a break from school and I wanna work full-time for a bit, and then leave in 4 months saying I've changed my mind. Ha, they would prolly hate me. Meh, I want a reference, so maybe I'll be upfront from the get-go, so as to not leave a bad impression. Then again, people can change their minds. hehe.

Anyways,
command: initiate='hard-working program'

program found

enter acess code: ******
acess code approved

initiating ...

starting
command: program=run

beginning bootup process
process complete

running...
ENGAGE HARD WORK !

1 comment:

Steph said...

how did I miss this blog entry?