Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another One

I had another intense dream last night, and like the others (and unusually for me), I still remember it very clearly. I have had one of these dreams each night now, for three nights in a row. I don't know why.

This time My mom had just died, and I was weeping with my face hidden in the corner of a stone wall. It was a dark brown stone, and there were people around, it looked like an ancient temple, with candles and odd inscriptions on the walls.

Her funeral procession started. A woman, whom I did not know, came up to me and told me to join it at the end. I walked with them. I wept the entire time, but I felt very guilty for crying. I felt as though all the people around me were judging me. They were mad at me for being upset. I remember feeling so strongly in emotional pain.

Then I awoke, and I was crying.

No comments: