Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday Morning.

I'm up at this ungodly hour, so I figure I might as well rant on here a bit and then start my lazy day.

I woke up wonderfully this morning, despite the fact that I went to bed at 3:30am and woke at 7:30. I thought it was 8:30. My friend from Vancouver slept over, so we had to get up for him to catch the ferry, but we forgot the time change, so we ended up just having some breakfast and coffee and being up way too early. My mom is coming back from Vancouver today also, she and my brother were there visiting for this weekend.

Trevor (friend from Vancouver) and Amelia and I went to Earls for dinner last night, and then walked through Ross Bay cemetary. Its the oldest one in western North America apparently, so it was cool, especially considering none of us had a flashlight. They were very fond of large tomb structures back then, and so it was intensely creepy walking around these huge tombs in pitch black night with no light. Then we went back to her dorm at UVic and watched a movie with other people, and just lounged about. It was a good night, it was nice and low-key but still fun.

I am in such a restful, good mood today despite the lack of sleep. I guess I just needed a night like last night. I think I am going to read some of my textbooks, do laundry and possibly nap this afternoon. You know, the usual Sunday things to do.

Cody is possibly coming back sooner than I had thought from Montreal. I'm excited in a way. I think that it might be better for him to stay there, but I also think it would be better for his soul for him to come back and rest here. He seems drained and exhausted to me, and it helps to rest and revitalise in a familiar environment. I also am excited that I may get to see him sooner than I thought, but I am trying to not get too excited about that, since I don't know if he is coming back. Even if he does, it might be a while before it works out that I can see him anyways.

Its been an emotionally exhausting week, I'm looking forward to today and its rest. I cannot wait for the long weekend in two weeks. Oop, laundry just buzzed. I shall be going now.

3 comments:

Steph said...

ugh, I was supposed to sleep in today but my stupid body woke me up at 7am. I've been trying to go back to sleep for the past 30 mins!

Matt™ said...

OMG ! I feel your pain, isn't it soo annoying how work/school programs you so that you can no longer sleep in. Its EVIL !!

Bravecat said...

I wish I could put the clock an hour back. No such luck... we don't have time saving stuff here in Qatar. Morons...