Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hrm.

What is wrong with me ?

Something has made me boring. I don't know, there are so many big changes happening, and I feel like I'm at the brink of some large personal change too.

I feel like I'm emerging from some sort of crysalis, and I think its partly due to the fact that I haven't done that much self discovery yet. I've discovered myself and grown as much as I can while still living at home and not being truly dependant. Thats all about to change.

I didn't go out tonight, even though I had Elaine and Julian both ask me. I had even already had plans with Julian and his bf (such a cute couple), but I don't know. To be honest, I wanted to snuggle with a guy and watch a movie tonight. Of course I can't tell people that, cause then I would seem like an even bigger loser, not that they won't know by reading this.

I'm just lazy and sleepy and lonely right now. I don't even think I know what I want, and thats what makes me almost mad at myself. I don't want to just go out and pick up some guy for fun times, I don't even want to snuggle with some random guy. Then again, I don't want to be celibate, but I honestly don't even want any man over right now.

I don't want to move out, mostly cause I don't want to start paying rent and all that crap. Thats for after I'm done school. Argh. But I want to be independant, and the idea of being on my own excites me so much !

What is wrong with me ?

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'll tell you:

You're indecisive and you spend most of your time wondering WHY you're indecisive rather than wieghing the pros and cons to make a decision.

As smart as you are... You don't "think" much.

Anonymous said...

OUCH... bam! and there it is... well i have to say, Steph, there is truth in what you say, and yet somehow i think you might be off matt's christmas card list... hee hee. But it takes a true friend to say the honest, and i respect you for that...

Steph said...

Matthew and I tell each other like it is... He knows... he knows...