Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lost and Found

I found a DVD that I had bought about a month ago online. It's the most romantic movie I have ever seen, and its amazing for just its storyline. I had originally bought it to give to Cody along with some other things when I went to visit him in Montreal.

That trip is no longer happening and I'm not quite sure what to do with the movie. I still think it is a great movie, but I don't know how I feel about it anymore. It made me think of him when I first watched it, and I can't bring myself to watch it now that I own it. Perhaps one day I will watch it. Until then it shall stay in its clear plastic wrap.

Thats it, just a story about a movie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just not fair...you post about a movie, and then deny the knowledge of it's title? Unusual cruelty and punishment...

hmm...can you tell I'm learning that I don't need to know everything all the time? haha..

what's the title?

Matt™ said...

Love Actually.

So amazing, watch it if you haven't yet !

Bravecat said...

The best romantic movie ever.

Matt™ said...

YES !

Steph said...

I enjoy hugh grant