Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cirque Du Soleil ?

I should join them. I just broke into my own house through my second storey window. Long story short I left my keys at home when I went to work, and my mom left on the ferry to Vancouver just before I got home. We do not keep a spare key hidden, for safety reasons, and none of our neighbours have one either. The only people that do, my aunt and uncle that I detest were unreachable. Long storey short, with the help of my neighbour's ladder, and my surprising ability of overcome my fear of heights, I opened and crawled in through my own second floor window. Thank the gods I never lock it. The ladder was so sketchy too, I had to stand on the top rung just to barely reach the window. Not very safe procedure, but it worked.

And therefore I should be in Cirque Du Soleil or a professional house burgler.

I also went on a date tonight, it was fun, nice guy. He is sweet but not my type. I originally was suppose to have a date with a guy in Law School at UVic tonight, but he cancelled. Yet oddly enough, another guy emailed me asking if I wanted to go to a movie. He was nice, and I think a good friend possibly, but nothing more. I just don't see him that way.

I'm going out tommorrow night to a house party, should be fun. Its not a raging one, a small get-together really. Then we plan on possibly going to this costume contest, although I am definately not entering it, haha. This plan is the idea of another guy, he's someone I've known for a while, actually a long while. He is sweet and ever so cute, mostly in how he is always so charming to me. We just alwasy flirt and thats it (cause we'rejust friends), but right now that sort of attention would be kinda nice. I don't want anything more anyways.

Crap, its late. I have to be up in 6.5 hours. I don't even know why I'm up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I once broke into my own second story window too! Excpet I didn't have a ladder...I used my skills and climbed up the side of my house..haha..okay, maybe not. I used our porch and swung around to the window, and climbed into our kitchen...we should join together! :) hahaha