Wednesday, November 22, 2006

decisions, decisions

It's cold out. Really, Really, freakingly weirdly cold. I know that wasn't a full sentence, but I don't care. It's even suppose to snow up island tonight, in Nanaimo. I personally believe that whomever chooses to live in Nanaimo deserves the worst they can get, but thats just me.

Anyways, so I'm sitting at home, in my warm comfy room, looking out on the cold, stormy and windy night. I don't want to go to my class tonight. I'm suppose to get back my second midterm tonight though, but I still don't want to drive and walk in this cold stormy weather.

Its such a hard decision. I should probably go, but I really don't want to.

I'm talking to my two friends online about my conundrum. One lives in Edmonton, and she has absolutely no sympathy. What a jerk. The other, Julian, lives here, and he actually braved the weather to not only go to class, but to observe ducks earlier today. Apparently he has an animal behaviour class where he has to observe ducks for a project. I personally think he should have worn all plaid with a big fur hat and boots for the full effect, he disagrees. Anyways, he also thinks that it is way to cold and uncivilised outside to leave the house.

I'm thinking that I could just get a note from my doctor explaining how cold it was outside, and how far I have to drive. Therefore, because its so stormy and cold and I live so far from campus, it is dangerous for my health to leave the house. There is a high probability of me either catching a cold or getting in an accident. I think she will buy that. Now I just need to call my doctor tommorrow to get the note. ACTUALLY, my prof probably won't give a crap wether or not I'm there, and so I really do not need a note. I don't know why I ever thought I did. I guess somehow I thought it was an exam. Oh right, I'm getting my exam back tonight. Hrm, I don't want to miss that, but I REALLY don't want to be in the cold.

This is tought, a truly hard decision.

I think I will be more productive at home. Besides the fact that I've wasted a bit of time writing this long, slightly pointless blog entry, I'm generally more productive at home. I could do my laundry, finish my readings, and watch America's Next Top Model. I cannot wait to go to Vancouver this weekend. It's only for a day and a bit, which is annoying, but alas, I have to work.

I have a huge weekend off for Dec 16th, so I will take some extra time off, and hopefully go to visit Cody for a while so we can actually spend a good chunk of time together. It's hard to know where we are going, so I won't try. I'm just gonna go with the flow, and as it stands I like hanging out with him. I'm going to his friend's Alex's birthday party on Saturday night. I'm making sure I look my best for it, mostly cause I'm afraid Alex is more attractive than me. Since I'm an Aries, I simply cannot be outshone, so I'm going to have to look my most fabulous. Plus, it never hurts to let Cody know that I am damn hot, and look hotter than everyone else in the room. I think my main thing is that I cannot settle for being second at anything, second best, second fastest, second hottest, second choice, so I always make sure I beat the competition hands down. Or at least die trying !

I probably don't need to worry, or be that competitive, but its in my blood. I'm really jealous easily, unless I know I have nothing to worry about.

Wow, this post turned into quite the discussion about everything ! Anyways, I'm off to do some reading, screw class.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm I am thinking... WOOOOOOOOOSSSY!

Matt™ said...

Its spelt Wussy BTW :P

Its a good thing your cute, else I wouldn't stand that teasing.

Bravecat said...

You're both super cute!


And yes wussy is right :P

So it's a good thing I am cute too!

Anonymous said...

Bitch WHAT?!?!? Tsk , tsk, calling me a jerk. It's minus -17 here. I wanna go hooooooome.

Matt™ said...

Haha, it is cold, but its your own fault for moving to a place like EDMONTON !! GAWD, I will never understand why Claire... NEVER.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Edmonton is a kind of shitty city. I like the university, though, and I met my sexy boyfriend here, so it's not all bad!