Sunday, November 12, 2006

Toronto ?

So, one of my three best friends, Delyth, is moving to Toronto almost certainly in August. I might just move there with her. The University of Toronto has an Economics department that is really well known across Canada. I'm going to make an appointment to see someone at UVic to talk about doing my last year there. My career would most likely have taken me to Toronto eventually, if I stay in Canada, and so it makes sense that I move there now. Another bonus is that flights overseas are really cheap from there, and I could go and visit Europe and such for a lot less than from this coast. Its just a thought, I don't have to make any sort of a decision for a long time.

I'm also really starting to think about the possibility of me applying for jobs in Dubai once I am done here. I can get really great experience with jobs that are much better for a beginner than anything here, to jumpstart my career. Its just a thought, now I'm off to eat and go to UVic and research my paper !

3 comments:

Megan said...

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Matt™ said...

Haha, It's just a thought. It may never happen, but its just an option.

Steph said...

I just want to say... you never comment on my blog anymore...