Friday, November 17, 2006

More Health for the Hungry

I just got back from the gym, my third visit to the gym this week. I don't really notice ANY difference, and I'm pissed off. I just went and bought multivitamins and some other health pills I need. I don't think I'm getting enough minerals and vitamins everyday, so yea, these will help.

I've also been tanning a bit more than usual, and I'm gonna keep it up; I've been way too pasty for way too long. My ass is flabby, its so annoying. If I wiggle it, it wiggles back. sigh.

I'm going to step it up at the gym, clearly I'm not doing enough. My goals are:

-Loose about 3 inches off my waist, mostly just the fat, and gaining muscle.
-No more wiggly, jelly-like ass.
-Slightly bigger arms.

Pretty much the only part of my body that I'm currently happy with are my legs. I have hot legs. They are a perfect combo of muscle and leanness, so they aren't scary and large, but they are lean and defined. I have even asked my girlfriends what they think, and yea, its my hottest part. I want the rest to match ! haha.

I'm going to yoga every Monday night from now on, and the gym 2-3 times a week, and tanning at least once a week. My freckles are coming back, so that might make up for the uglier bits.

Wish me luck !!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I think you're easy on the eyes already, but that's just me.

Matt™ said...

Thanx ... Hrm, are you hitting on me ?

Megan said...

ummm doesn't matter how not-flabby you are if you have skin cancer? i'm pasty but I'd rather be pasty now then look like a leather couch when i'm 50...thats just me tho