Thursday, November 02, 2006

Threats

My friend just told me to shut up already, and that if I post another negative blog entry they will be mad at me. LOL, so apparently that is over.

My mom graduates from her Masters program tommorrow. Patrick, who is kinda my brother-in-law just gave her and her partner an old typewriter as a house-warming/grad present. My mom has always wanted one, and it has meaning for her partner, cause he has always been a journalist, and he used to use them. It hit home for me, cause I always knew she wanted one, but never got her one, I always planned on it, but I just never found the perfect one for her.

I'm really focusing on schoolwork right now. I still have a lot of thought regarding Cody and such, but I'm going to put them aside for a wee bit and focus here. I think I'm going to go to Van for next weekend and see some friends there. I have one that moved there at the end of the summer, maybe we will hang out and catch up. Either that or I will focus more on schoolwork. haha.

Anyways, I'm off to read a textbook, WEEE !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, it's Erika... guess what? you're so fucking hot in that new 'do! If I was a man I would be jealous, yet, I am not a man, and I must admit I am still jealous... does that mean I am gender-confused? Can I apply to MTV and be a part of "My Double-Life" ? Will I be famous? oooo, I am so excited.

AH!

Matt™ said...

HAHA, WHY haven't we hung out since you came back from the crazy land where everything is legal ?!

We need to !!

And yes, I am hot. I don't understand the shortage of BF haha, since clearly I am hot shit. Silly boys.