Sunday, November 12, 2006

kelly clarkson-walk away

This song describes ALMOST exactly what it is that I feel right now, in this moment. My emotions towards the whole dating situation. I need a man who wants me, and who I know wants me. I need to at least feel that you are interested. I'm still getting the impression that you do not want me to know fully how you feel. Either that, or you are just luke-warmly interested in me.

I'm over settling for something. No more dating unless I know that person is willing to commit, and willing to work and make themselves availlable to me. If that means no dating for the rest of my life, then so be it ! I'm worth it, and I deserve it. And I sure as hell plan on returning the favour and working just as hard as them, if and when it happens.

Anything less just isn't enough. I can't live forever knowing that you aren't sure if you want to be with me or not. It's not like we need to dive right into an intense relationship again, but I need to know that you still want me. We should date, and get to know one another, but I need to get the impression that there is a spark on your end. That this is mutual. You know what I mean, and you know that I will probably know the answer before Thursday.

That felt good, now we find out.

No comments: