Saturday, November 04, 2006

oh my god

BEST night ever !

I went out with my mom and Claude to their graduation today, they both graduated with they're masters degrees today. The ceremony, as with all of them, was bunk. So freaking boring.

However, I JUST got home from the after party thing they organised. It was all their group, they all rented hotel rooms downtown and the ballroom, and had this huge awesome dinner and drinks and a mad party with a really freaking good DJ. So much fun !

One of my mom's co-graduates, Melissa, was awesome, we danced all night long. I think her husband was jealous, haha. She graduated her undergrad degree from UVic a couple years ago, so we chatted about it. So much fun !

I EVEN had a bus-boy making eyes with me, and clearly hitting on me, it was fun to flirt, but especially since my mom was there, decided to not pursue. Altho some flirting back and forth did occur. I think I have a thing for blue collar workers. Something about the bussboy, and the construction guy just really turns my gears, haha.

Anyways, It was so much fun, I actually ended up thinking a good deal about how much I wanted someone there to share it with me. There were a lots of couples there, and I dunno. As always, I ended up thinking about Cody. It didn't help that he sent the cutest text messages. I get mixed signals from him, sometimes he seems offput, and cold and interested in just looking around. Especially when he said the other night that he would want to see me, but would be open to other guys too, I dunno, it just felt as though he wasn't all that into me anymore. So I get all pissed off, and swear that we will never be together ever again. But then I get signs like these messages or whatever, and they are so cute and romantic, makes me fall for him again. Argh, stupid men.

Claude's son, Patrick and his gf were there, she was so funny. They both came up from L.A. where he is an actor, and she is a playwrite. I really got along with them, which made me happy cause they will probably be family one day.

It was such a great night.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Claude sounds like a really great guy, perfect for your mom. I'm really happy for you and her that she's found someone.

Matt™ said...

I know, its totally exciting !