Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wee !

Thank good sweet Zombie Jebus its the long weekend !!

I'm looking at a place to possibly rent tommorrow with Delyth which I am excited about. I had an extremely stupid day at work today, it wasn't busy, but I almost killed this bitch that I work with. Stacey, my coworker, and I both want to kill this other girl that we work with. To make things better, she literally asked our manager why we always leave early after the branch closes right in front of our faces. I love our manager, she just looked at her and said that we are scheduled to get off early, so we do. Haha, that shut her up. It really surprises me that she is that unprofessional at work and that blatantly mean to the both of us. For no real reason at all. Anyways, so we are gonna go out and just bitch about her over drinks sometime, haha !

I went out on a sorta-date the earlier this week too, he is really funny and nice, and he is just kinda seeing someone else right now. Anyways, I really get along with his personality and he is so engertic and funny, but I just see us remaining friends. I don't think we are a good dating match, but I think we can continue to be awesome friends, and just develop that.

So between immature coworkers, meeting a new friend and crazy school exams this week has been crazy !

Oh, and to add to it, Cody is back. I'm so happy, but I do have mixed emotions about it. I really still miss him, and I really want us to hang out, but I am really wary of making myself too availlable. I mean, I want us to be together more than anything, but I think that I need to not jump into this and just date and be cool for a bit. I am SO looking forward to seeing him, even after all the stuff that happened, I'm totally ready to just move on and see if we are meant to be as a couple and just move on from the past issues. I think we both have a lot going on, and lots of work to do, but I also think we are also insanely compatible, more than any guy I have ever met before him. That makes it worth working for.

Now all I have to do is write a paper over this weekend, and thats it ! Woo hoo !

In unrelated news, Inhave discovered a GREAT new band that I love called MSTRKRFT (mastercraft), they are awesome. I might post a mucis video of theirs tommorrow ... Anyways, off to bed. I'm gonna get my ass outta bed and go to the gym tommorrow !!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ok my friend Robyn discoverd MSTRKRFT and told me about them and then I told you about them so...you definitly can not take credit for that one! geez!

Matt™ said...

Sorry,

MEGAN introduced me to MSTRKRFT...

I will republish that post and edit it to say that.